Views: 32 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-09 Origin: Site
Why do I need a shaking incubator for bacterial culture?
Multiply the bacteria in a liquid medium. If the culture solution is left still, the bacteria can only absorb the nutrients around the bacteria, which can hinder their growth and reproduction. It cannot spread effectively, which will greatly interfere with the growth and reproduction speed of bacteria. If you keep shaking the liquid medium, you can avoid this situation, and the bacteria's reproduction speed will be greatly increased. This is the function of the shaker.
What is the culture temperature of the bacteria in the shaking incubator?
Generally 37℃, some 25℃ or 42℃, depending on the bacteria themselves, at what temperature is more suitable for reproduction.
Shanghai Zhichu Instrument Co., Ltd. is one of leading and professional manufacturer specialized in the field of shaking incubators in China. Such as CO2 shaking incubator, cooling shaking incubator, lighting shaking incubator, floored shaking incubator, stackable shaking incubator and orbital shakers. All products passed CE & ISO9001 certifications.
1. Audible and visible alarms alert the user and shuts off heaters to setpoint deviation.
2. Automatic restart after power interrupt with Non-Volatile memory keeps studies running smoothly.
3. High quality and low noise imported CFC free compressors ensure refrigeration effect and stable.
4. Open-door cutout switch stops agitation when chamber is open providing a more favorable work environment.
5. With ultraviolet sterilization function.