Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-06 Origin: Site
Preparation before cell culture
Cell culture technology is the most core and basic technology in cell biology. It is an indispensable part of cell culture technology that a large number of cells are cultivated into simple single cells or multi-cells with little differentiation. So what kind of preparation should we do before cell culture?
Aseptic preparation of laboratory personnel:
1. Wash your hands with soap.
2. Wear isolation clothes, wear isolation caps, masks, and put on slippers.
3. Wipe your hands with a 75% alcohol cotton ball.
4. All bottles of alcohol, PBS, culture medium, and trypsin brought into the ultra-clean workbench should be wiped with 75% alcohol on the outer surface of the bottle.
5. Operate near the flame of alcohol lamp.
6. Utensils must be fire sterilized before use
7. Vessels that continue to be used (such as bottle caps and droppers) should be placed in high places, and they must still be overheated during use.
8. Various operations should be close to the alcohol lamp, the movement should be light and accurate, and can not be touched randomly. For example, the suction pipe cannot touch the waste liquid tank.
9. When sucking more than two kinds of use liquid, pay attention to replace the suction tube to prevent cross contamination.
Sterilization of the clean room:
1. Clean the sterile room regularly: Clean it once a week, first mop the floor with tap water, wipe the table, ultra-clean workbench, etc., then wipe with 0.5% peracetic acid.
2. CO2 incubator sterilization: wipe with 75% alcohol or 0.5% peracetic acid, and then irradiate with ultraviolet light.
3. Sterilization before the experiment: turn on the UV lamp, the three-oxygen sterilizer, and the air purifier system for 20-30 minutes each.
4. Sterilization after the experiment: wipe the ultra-clean table, the side table, and the stage of the inverted microscope with 75% alcohol.
(Disclaimer: The article comes from the Internet, only for learning and communication, please contact us to delete if infringement is involved. For specific use of Zhichu incubator, please follow the product manual or consult Zhichu engineer)