Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-27 Origin: Site
How to use shaking incubator correctly
The shaking incubator is a common cultivating device in the laboratory. When we use the incubator, we will encounter various problems more or less. Usually these problems are caused by our improper use. So how do we solve the problem in the process of using it to prevent it from happening? Let me tell you a few simple maintenance methods when using the shaking incubator.
1. When using the incubator, the shell of the incubator should be reliably grounded.
2. Place the incubator in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place away from heat and sunlight.
Place it steadily to prevent noise from vibration.
3. In order to ensure the effective heat dissipation of the condenser, the distance between the condenser and the wall should be greater than 100mm. There should be a 50mm gap on the side of the instrument and at least 300mm of space on the top of the instrument.
4. During transportation, repair and maintenance, the incubator should avoid collision, and the maximum
inclination of shaking should be less than 45 degrees.
5. The instrument does not work suddenly, please check whether the fuse tube (behind the box) is burnt out, and check the power supply. Of course, you can't blindly disassemble the back cover of the machine, it is best to contact our after-sales to solve the problem.
The above are some simple maintenance and some problems and solutions to the simple problems encountered in the operation of the shaking incubator. As long as you can use and operate the incubator normally, I believe it will definitely extend the life of the incubator and reduce failure rate.