Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-04 Origin: Site
The shaking incubator is a special culture device for the cultivation and breeding experiment of molds and microorganisms. It is especially suitable for scientific research and production in the fields of bioengineering, chemical engineering, medical research, agriculture and forestry sciences, aquatic products, and animal husbandry.
1. The thermal insulation material of the box adopts polyurethane foamed plastic on site, which has strong anti-interference ability from external heat (cold) sources.
2. There is an air duct in the working cavity, and the temperature is evenly distributed.
3. The inner wall is made of stainless steel with good corrosion resistance.
4. Temperature range: 4~60℃
5. The universal spring test bottle rack is particularly suitable for culturing equipment for biological samples for a variety of comparative tests.
6. Stepless speed regulation, safe operation.
7. Accurate temperature control, digital display
The shaking incubator is divided into two series: constant temperature shaking incubator and full temperature shaking incubator. The constant temperature range is from room temperature to 50℃ and the maximum temperature is 60℃. The full temperature range is 4 to 50℃. The maximum temperature is 60℃, but their maximum temperature can also be customized according to user requirements, such as 70℃ or 80℃, the conventional maximum temperature is 60℃.
1. During normal operation, the load in the box should not affect air circulation to ensure uniform temperature in the box.
2. The equipment should be moved in parallel, and the inclination angle in any direction should be less than 45 degrees. After the shaking incubator has landed, if the ground is uneven, it should be leveled.
3. The tank wall and the surface of the equipment should be wiped frequently to keep it clean. If the shaking incubator is not used for a long time, the power cord should be unplugged to prevent the equipment from being charged and hurting people. And it should be run regularly (usually in the first quarter) according to the conditions of use for 2-3 days to drive away the moisture of electrical components and avoid damage to related devices.